Sunday, January 04, 2015

Ice Queen

A new year, a whole new book, filled with blank pages, ready for us to write the stories of our lifes.
I like to think that somehwere out there, my kindgdom is there, untouchable and only belonging to me. And under the white snow, it hides all the good things :)

Time also to try a mesh body ( yes, i was one of the most resistent ones ) and i decided to try the Maitreya one - Lara.
I have to confess that i was very positively surprised, the smoother lines and the possibility of using my shape and skin ( from Wow, of course - ehehe ) and also my hands and feet from slink.
So here i am...in my new mesh body, but still the same Bonita :)))
And this new skin im using, perfectly fits, amazing .

Happy new year, my dears!


What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Skin - Wow Skins - Vivy CL - New Skin ( Available at Designer Circle ) - 99 Ls

Hair - Truth - Harmony
Gown - Just Darling  - Noelle Gown Ice
Jewelery - Lazuri - Maysoon All In one Necklace and Earrings
Nails - La Boheme - Swirling Vines Silver
Hands and Feet - Slink

Song for the moment:




Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment