Sunday, November 29, 2015

In My Wildest Dreams...

In my wildest dreams, i am the Queen of my wishes and with a glimpse of an eye, everything i wish for...it happens.
In my wildest dreams, stars do reach me and i feel like i touch the sky.
And on that moment, i do feel amazing...
But wait...my wildest dreams...will always be mine...and real :)))






What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Skin - Wow Skins - Lisana Tan CL - Available at Premium Only Event
Hair - Tameless - Tia
Dress - Entice  - Wildest Dreams - Shimmer - Available for FAD Fashion Event ( and yes, with an HUD, so that you can choose from 3 colours - Yeesss )
Shoes - Essenz - Detroit
Manicure - .::Pink Cherry::. - Pearly Silver Nails
Necklace - Loordes of London - Shine As Illuminators #11
Clutch - Baby Monkey - Bradie Clutch Basics
Hands and Feet - Slink
Pose - Kirin - Namie Pose Set #3


Music for the moment:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment