Sunday, February 07, 2016

Never Wanna Leave This Bed...

"...So fall down
I need you to trust me
Go easy, don't rush me
Help me out
Why don't you help me out?

Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed..."

M5




What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LOGO - Alex Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Victoria Skin Tan CL - Available at Swank Event
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Victoria Tan Omega Head Applier - Available at Swank Event
Hair - Rezology - Cuddle - Dont forget to wear the lusterlight that comes with the hair to get this amazing texture
Lingerie - Baby Monkey - Kylie Lingerie - New Release - Comes with appliers and several colours to choose - Yaaayyyy!!!
Jewelery - Tantalum  -  Demi Collection - Available at Cosmopolitan Event
Manicure - Hello Dave - Group Gift ( 7th February )
Pose - Lalochezia - About A Girl Pose Set



Music for the moment:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment