Saturday, May 14, 2016

Together Again

Because i do know, since the day you left, that one day...we will be together again. It doesn't matter where...we will...
Perhaps you will teach me how to swimn ( again ), eating king cake while having a cup of tea...
And in the meantime...you will always be in my heart...

"...There are times when i look above and beyond
There are times when i feel your love around me baby
I'll never forget my baby

When i feel that i don't belong
Draw my strenght from the words when you say
Hey it's about you baby
Look deeper inside you baby

Dream about us together again
What i want us together again baby
I know we'll be together again cuz

Everywhere I go
Every smile I see
I know you are there
Smiling back at me
Dancing in the moonlight
I know you are free
Cuz I can see your star
Shining down on me..."
J.J.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Sarah Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Mimi Catwa Aplier - Tan - Available at the Mesh Body Addicts Event
Feet Applier - Wow Skins - Slink Feet Applier - Tan
Outfit ( including Head Wrap and Necklace ) - ::PM:: PurpleMoon - Hakuna Dress - Available at Swank Event
Manicure - La Boheme - Sonnet - With  a very special price this month ( 10 ls )
Feet - Slink 
Poses - (.vix ) - Hands All Over Pose Pack - Freebie at MP


Music for the moment:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment