Wednesday, July 13, 2016

If You Love Me Let Go

"Waiting here for my phone to ring, phone to ring
Wondering are you ever coming back to me again
Counting every drop of rain, drop of rain, falling
Falling down into the holy dark for me
And you bury me
'Cause you cut so deep
But I'm still within your reach

Oh, oh
If you really love me, you would let me go
I'm tired of always sleeping with your ghost
Chasing away the things I need the most
If you really love me
You would let me go
If you love me let me go

Every time you come back again, back again
The healing ends
I push all of my rules aside for you
You should see the way authorized,
Authorized fine for me
To get me everything that you never do
Still it takes at me
'Cause you cut so deep
But I'm still within your reach..."
C.C.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Helena Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Rosa Catwa Applier - Tan 
Feet Applier - Wow Skins - Slink Feet Applier - Tan
Eyes - Mesange - Lemanja Eyes 1 -  Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 134 ( July 10th - July 23th )
Hair - Eaters Coma - Hair 22 - Chestnut
Outfit ( Jacket and Jeans ) - StormCrow Design's - Fringe jacket and BF Jeans - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 134 ( July 10th - July 23th )
Wedges - Basta! - :Falada: Jeans - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 134 ( July 10th - July 23th )
Jewelery - ~Tantalum~ - Rissa Collection - Exclusive for The Black Dot Project 
Manicure and Pedicure - Livia - Sparkle and Shine - June Group Gift
Feet - Slink 
Poses - Indigo - Diosa Pose Set - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 134 ( July 10th - July 23th )


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment