Thursday, July 14, 2016

Look Me In The Heart

"Last night we tried to touch but we never
got close
Last night we tried to talk the words
got caught in our throats
When we finally fell asleep
We couldn't have been farther apart


Look me in the heart
If you think that love is blind
Baby look me in the heart
And you'll see that I'm so crazy about you baby
And it's not in my mind
Can't you look me in the heart
Look me in the heart..."
T.T.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Helena Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Rosa Catwa Applier - Tan 
Feet Applier - Wow Skins - Slink Feet Applier - Tan
Eyes - Mesange - Lemanja Eyes 1 -  Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 134 ( July 10th - July 23th )
Hair - Rezology - Voluminous Topknot
Dress - [Amarelo Manga] - Shirley Dress -  [04] 
Shoes - [Amarelo Manga] - Sandal S/S17 Slink Med 
Sunglasses - [Amarelo Manga] - Sunglasses S/S17
Bag - [Amarelo Manga] - Bag S/S17
Manicure and Pedicure - Livia - Sparkle and Shine - June Group Gift
Feet - Slink 
Poses - Exposeur - The Elevator


On my mind:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment