Saturday, July 16, 2016

Silver Shadow

"...I never had any real reason to thank my lucky stars
But now I've got a pretty good reason 'cause I know I'm gonna go far
I believe in magic, I really do
With all that's happened, it's got to be true
I cast a silver shadow from the kiss of the light
I knew that I was destined starting with tonight

Silver shadow, a glowing shadow shining brightly for all to see
Silver shadow, my future's shadow trying to tell me of the star I would be

Since I was chosen among the rest, I dedicate myself, I'm gonna be the very best

And my shadow forever silver will remain and the world will always remember my name

Silver shadow
A glowing shadow
Shining brightly
For all to see..."
I.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Helena Mesh Head
Skin - Insol - Maitreya Appliers - Peach
Head Applier - Insol - Ashley Catwa Face Applier - Peach 
Feet Applier - Insol - Slink Feet Applier - Peach
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue
Hair - [elikatira] - Haley - Brunettes - Available at the Hair Fair 2016
Swimsuit - Entice - Surfer Girl Swimsuit -  Available at Genre Event
Wedges - Reign - Stacey Wedges - Luxe Box Exclusive  
Tattoo - Queen Of Ink - Bad Unicorn Tattoo - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 134 ( July 10th - July 23th )
Feet - Slink 
Poses - Teapi - Morning Glory Pose Set - Available at The Expo Event


On my mind:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment