Monday, July 11, 2016

What Took You So Long?

"...Oh you touched my heart right from the start
You didn't know what to say
But honey understand
When you take my hand
Everything's OK
Cos baby I believe reality
It's never far away
I've had enough so listen baby
I've got something to say

What took you so long?
What took you all night?
What took you forever to see I'm right?
You know I treat you so good
I make you feel fine
You know I'll never give it up this time..."
E.B.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Helena Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Alice Catwa Applier - Tan - Available at Mesh Body Addicts Event
Feet Applier - Wow Skins - Slink Feet Applier - Tan
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue 
Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ - Clove
Dress - Kib Designs - Ly Rustic Dress - Exclusive for Color Me Project - Round 34 (July 10th  - July 19th)
Shoes - Slipper - Mantra Sandals 
Jewelery - Izzie's - Sahara Set
Manicure and Pedicure - Livia - Sparkle and Shine - June Group Gift
Feet - Slink 
Poses - IOS - Samantha Pose Pack - Available at Color Me Project - Round 34 (July 10th  - July 19th)


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment