Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Angel Eyes

"...People say I'm so automatic
People say I'm not so systematic
When I'm down I'm in manual, lord
And time on time again I walk on by
With the look of love

And with those angel eyes, woh woh
You set me on fire baby
And with those angel eyes, woh woh
C'mon now baby..."
W.W.W.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LAQ - Trinity Mesh Head
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maitreya Appliers - Pineapple
Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - LAQ Head Applier - Meili - Pineapple
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue
Hair - Mina - Zahra - Available at FaMESHed
Dress - Wertina - Gaya Dress - Blue - Available at Color Me Project - Round 39 (September 25th - October 5th)
Pumps - Baby Monkey - Button Strapped Pumps - New Release ( and with a very special price for group members ). Also available a Fall Color HUD Expansion :)))
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - Raisa Set
Poses - IOS - Poses With Smartphone Set - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 140 ( October 2nd - October 15th )


On my mind:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment