Friday, December 30, 2016

Alright

"...I see your eyes,
Hold the key, to my paradise
Summer in your smile
Well it makes me feel, so real
You tell me things
And my heart sings to the world,
From islands in the sky
Take my hand
As one we will stand
You know it's never too late
To say hello to forever..."
J.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Tumble Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Marylin Catwa Applier - Tan
Lipstick - Wow Skins - Marylin Lipstick Catwa Applier 
Feet Applier - Wow Skins - Slink Feet Applier - Tan
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue
Hair - Rezology - G.U.Y.
Complete Outfit ( Including Heels and Nail Appliers ) - ~*Moolala*~ - Anna Outfit - Exclusive for Twe12ve Event
Feet - Slink 
Poses - {Nantra} - Effortless Pose Set  

Piano Bar - Thunk! - Piano Bar Lilac - Available at :{PRETTY THINGS}: Show Room Event - December - ( December 11th - January 6th )


On my mind:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment