Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Set Me Free

"U got me
the way u want me
looks there was nothin

nothin maybe i can look

i m under ur spell
i just got afraid of myself
nobody could help me
no no not even u

u can't take my mind
u cant take my soul
u cant change my soul..."
S.




What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LAQ - Trinity Mesh Head
Skin and Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maureen Omega Face & Body Applier - Caramel - Available at The Black Fair 2017
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue
Hair - Tameless - Shiloh - Available at Hairology 
Complete Outfit - Entice - Spring Affair Outfit - Available at On9
Earrings - Heartsdale Jewelry - Gold Hoop Earrings - Free Gift at Store
Handbag - ..::ILLI::.. - Handbag V2
Poses - Indigo - Handbag Poses Set  


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment