Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Goodbye To Yesterday

"Every day I say I'll try something new
Make some changes that are long overdue
Tryin' to wrap my head around it
Still remain surrounded
By walls that I can't seem to get through
A part of me so keen to see

What I will find if I leave it all behind
'Cos I'm finally on my way
And it's time to say goodbye to yesterday
If this goodbye hurts I'm sorry
But it's got to be this way
'Cos it's time to say goodbye to yesterday

I keep dreaming 'bout where I could be
About the places and the faces I'd see
This is bigger than myself
I know that no one else
Can do what's clearly up to me

It's never too late to change your fate
Right here and now,
I'm gonna turn my world around
I can't stop what I've started
Well, I used to think I was stuck on red
Now I know that it was all in my head"
I.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LeLutka - Simone Bento Head 2.7  
Skin - Amara Beauty - Maitreya Appliers - Tone #03
Head Applier - Amara Beauty - Felicia LeLutka Applier - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka May 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Moles - Persefona - Persefona Moles for LeLutka Heads - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 154 - ( May 14th - May 27th ) 
Eyes - Izzie's - Applier Storm Eyes - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka May 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Hair - -Fabia- - <Like>
Dress - !MINT! - Sammi Dress V1 - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 154 - ( May 14th - May 27th ) 
Sneakers - MOoH! - Sadie Tip Toe Ballerina Leather - Available at The Garage Fair
Poses - Image Essentials -  Demure Pose Set - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 154 - ( May 14th - May 27th ) 


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon



No comments:

Post a Comment