Sunday, May 07, 2017

How Do You Keep The Music Playing?

"How do you keep the music playing?
How do you make it last?
How do you keep the song from fading
Too fast?

How do you lose yourself to someone
And never lose your way?
How do you not run out of new things
To say?

And since you know we're always changing
How can it be the same?

And tell me how year after year
You're sure your heart won't fall apart
Each time you hear his name?

I know the way I feel for you is now or never
The more I love, the more that I'm afraid
That in your eyes I may not see forever, forever

If we can be the best of lovers
Yet be the best of friends
If we can try with every day to make it better as it grows
With any luck than I suppose
The music never ends

I know (how do you keep the music playing)
The way I feel for you is now or never (how do you make it last)
The more I love the more that I'm afraid
(how do you keep the song from fading)
That in your eyes I may not see forever
(Keep the song from fading)
Forever

If we can be the best of lovers
Yet be the best of friends
If we can try with every day to make it better as it goes
With any luck than I suppose
The music never ends"
T.B. & G.M.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - Catwa - Lilo Bento Head V2.16
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Giorgia Catwa Applier - Tan - Available at The Chapter Four ( 4th Anniversary )
Eyelashes - #adored - Tip Top Ombre Lashes - Powder Pack Catwa April 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Eyes - Livia - Melody Eyes - Exclusive for The Old Fair
Hair - Exile - Shout - Browns
Dress - Entice - Bird Set Free - Available at Store
Wedges - Baby Monkey - Kathie Wedges - New Release, with a very special price for group members and is available an expansion Spring Colors HUD :)))
Manicure and Pedicure - Livia - Matte Nails
Poses - {Nantra} - Pret A Porter 


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment