Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Malibu

"I never came to the beach or stood by the ocean
I never sat by the shore under the sun with my feet in the sand
But you brought me here and I'm happy that you did
'Cause now I'm as free as birds catching the wind

I always thought I would sink, so I never swam
I never went boatin', don't get how they are floatin'
And sometimes I get so scared
Of what I can't understand

But here I am
Next to you
The sky's more blue
In Malibu
Next to you
In Malibu
Next to you, baby

We watched the sun go down as we were walking
I'd spend the rest of my life just standing here talking
You would explain the current as I just smile
Hoping that you'll stay the same and nothing will change
And it'll be us just for a while
Do they even exist?
That's when I make the wish
To swim away with the fish

Is it supposed to be this hot all summer long?
I never would've believed you
If three years ago you told me
I'd be here writing this song

But here I am
Next to you
The sky's so blue
In Malibu
Next to you
In Malibu
Next to you, baby

Next to you
The sky's so blue
In Malibu, baby
Next to you

We are just like the waves that flow back and forth
Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning and you're there to save me
And I wanna thank you with all of my heart
It's a brand new start
A dream come true
In Malibu"
M.C.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LeLutka - Simone Bento Head 2.7  
Skin - Essences - Maitreya Lara Appliers - #Medium 01
Head Applier - Essences - Yanka - #Medium 01 - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka May 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Eyeliner - Izzie's - Applier Colorful Liners - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka May 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Lipstick - Izzie's - Applier Natural Lipstick - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka May 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Eyes - Izzie's - Applier Storm Eyes - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka May 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Hair - Truth - Lyric
Dress - Haus Of Ito - Newport Dress
Sandals - Entice - Come Sail Away Sandals - Aqua - Free Prize at MM Board 
Necklace - Amala - The 100 Necklace
Poses - {Nantra} - Eternal Beauty Pose Set  


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment