Monday, May 01, 2017

Vision Of You

"Time moves a summer wind
I can see your face again
Was it such a tragedy
Being you, being me?

Smoke clears, the pictures fades
But I stay back in yesterday
All the strangers come and go
All of them will never know

Nobody's touch feels like your touch
Nobody's gets to me that much
Nobody's kiss moves me inside
And I have nowhere left to hide
Tell me what can I do?
I have a vision of you
Tell me what can I do
With this vision of you

Did I walk? Did you run?
What's the way to love someone?
Oh my Darling did we know
What it meant when we let go

How can a candle ever burn so bright?
Casting a shadow on my life
I am blinded by your light
Even without you"
B.C.




What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LeLutka - Simone Bento Head 2.7  
Head Applier - Amara Beauty - Felicia LeLutka Applier - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka May 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Eyeshadow - *YS&YS* - Push Eyeshadow - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka May 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Eyes - Izzie's - Applier Storm Eyes - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka May 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Hair - Magika - Honest  
Gown - ::PM:: PurpleMoon - Bouquet Gown - Pink - Group Gift
Poses - {Nantra} - High Society Pose Set


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment