Monday, September 18, 2017

Daybreak

"Daybreak
And the moon's still floating high
What a wonderful surprise
I close my eyes
And dream of you

I'm dreaming at daybreak
And the world's so far behind
That's why I always find at daybreak
I'm still dreaming of you

You're from above
My one and only love
There's no other

At daybreak
All I want is you forever
That's why it's true whenever daybreaks
I'm still dreaming of you"
L.E.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LAQ - Gaia Bento Head V2.1
Skin and Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Kelly Omega Face & Body Applier - Caramel - Available at 68 Main ~ The Event ~
Eyes - Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes - Sky
Hair - Truth - Athena - September VIP Group Gift
Outfit ( Including Shoes ) - [Vips CReations] - [Diana3] - New Release
Bracelet - !IT! - Margaret Bracelet - HUD 13 - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 163 - ( September 17th - September 29th ) 
Manicure - SlackGirl - Glam Nails -  Exclusive for Designer Circle Event - Round 163 - ( September 17th - September 29th ) 
Poses - {QP} - Haute Pose Set - Available at Cosmopolitan Event



On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon


1 comment: