Sunday, September 17, 2017

Promise You Forever

"Sometimes the everyday things can really get you down
yes, I know and sometimes you seem to carry problems
when I'm not around
And they grow, still I
I could never leave you lonely

You know that would never do
Sure as the sun will rise and the moon will shine
My love's the same for you

Feelings change like rain to snow
But the love inside will never go
I tell ya that whatever comes
I'll promise you forever

Some hearts blow in the wind like falling leaves
In every changing season, easy to offend
Don't you ever think that's my intention
We're one person - you're my friend
I could never....

Whenever you think of me - don't you worry 'bout a thing
Whenever I think of you - Your my everything
Whenever we think of each other - it's more than emotion
I may not be there, but I still care
Remember I'm talking forever"
B.K.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LAQ - Gaia Bento Head V2.1
Skin and Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Mint Omega Face & Body Applier - Apricot - Available at Ultra Event
Eyes - Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes - Sky
Hair - -.Pr!tty.-  Cindy - Group Gift
Dress - StormCrow Design's - Sally laced Up Mini Dress V2 With HUD - Available at The Grab Event - September Round
Heels - StormCrow Design's - Adele Heels  With HUD - Available at The Grab Event - September Round
Necklace - Amala - The 100 Necklace - Past Group Gift
Poses - {Nantra} - Not Afraid of Heights Pose Set - Available at Ultra Event


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment